quinta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2010

How dare you?

How dare you say you like me?
That you care for me?
That I should be the one and only...
And now don't even look at me anymore?

By doing that,
you just open up your insecurities,
your pain, your jealousy
your unhappiness...

If you were real to what you say,
you wouldn't change the way you did...
Do you dare come to my face and say the truth?
Do you dare challenge me?

I just hope you have the time
to think about the things you do...
You think you manipulate everyone, right big girl?
What if I told you there's someone who's a better manipulator than you?

How would you feel?
Would you be scared?
Maybe you wouldn't even care...
As you think you're above everyone else.

But hey, you may think you are the best...
but there's something missing inside your little head...
You may think you're smart and all...
Don't forget that there are people use other weapons baby...

Intelligence is the first one of them.

0 comentários: