domingo, 2 de novembro de 2008

Let me be me...

Yeah, I'm confused...
And I do sometimes feel like I wanna throw it all out,
Scream at the world...
Everything that I feel inside my heart.

Why don't you make things any easier for me
And let me be me...
With you, it's the only possibility I have
To show my true personality.

I don't wanna change,
Be people-pleaser...
It's like a burden I have to carry
Everyday you don't let me surrender to you.

Lately, I'm feeling crushed
I've been searching myself inside you...
Anywhere I can find a clue,
There's where I'm gonna stay.

Look at me...
Don't wait for me to yell at you...
Shout... scream...
I want the whole world to see me.

Next to you...
Far from you maybe?
You are the only one that has to decide it...
Where should I go... or who should I be...

Let me be who I wanna be...

0 comentários: