quinta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2008

Screaming out ... with no voice at all

Don't ask me what to do
My mind is too closed to even think about an answer
I don't know what else to consider
Even when I'm alone in the dark.

I cry ... yes... I do that,
Specially when I'm lying on my bed,
Hanging myself to my pillow
And to the pain that consumes my soul.

Lifeless dreams come by at night
And I just want you to control me
Take me out of this emptiness
Talk to me... let me free my voice...

I'm just caught into a trap
That you've built up for me
Why do you want me as your slave
As the one you wish you could have forever.

Let me scream to the world I'm free...
Just don't look me in the eyes
Cause everything gets meaningless to me
But the fact that you exist in my own very life.

I'm screaming out loud
With no voice and no power at all...
It's all because of you
That bubbles me in and never lets me out.

0 comentários: