quarta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2008

Dude, somebody stole my yogurt

Some fucking idiot stole my yogurt...
My pineapple yogurt!
What if there was nothing else to drink?
What if it was meant to be given away?

I just want to know who was the bastard that did it,
Maybe I can find out more about the selfishness inside this person
Is it so hard to ask for it?
Is it so difficult to live without it?

I want my pineapple yogurt
So I don't pass out because of my hypoglicemia
I just wanna know who did it
Is it so much to ask for?

Then, they want to be claimed as educators
As people that think they teach
Before they can't see their own concept of education
We can see where this country is going to!

2 comentários:

Eduardo Escames disse...

Yogurt! I didn't know you liked pineapples so much! xD

But you know what?
It's funny. And it's different, funny, "flaming"! And it's nice! Congrats!

Marcela disse...

Oh Gosh!

What happens to Dudu???
I think he has some problems... But I love you two guys!!!
Nice blog!