domingo, 17 de agosto de 2008

One

If only you could read me...
I have plenty for you to read, to touch, to do...
You could start writing my story...
Write on my body...
Turn me into a woman...

What's the problem on feeling like this...
On wanting you like this...
On desiring your body like this...

That's what I want...

I want you to have your hands on me ...
Give me again the soul I've lost...
Somewhere in time...

Watch me move...
Look into my eyes...
Bare my soul...
Get one on one with me...

I'm not gonna say anything else...
Do what you gotta do...
But DO something...
Before it's too late.

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

I liked the new template. Where did you get it from? o_O

Anyways,I agree with the other comment: have you already thought of writing songs? I mean...your poems do look like songs.

You don't write verses. You write lyrics. ^^

Vishal Gulati disse...

I like the way you bring your emotions into play... simple, but charismatic. Keep penning!