sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

Let me be in your hands

I play with my loneliness
I cannot be alone anymore
Though inside my heart I feel
You want to see me like that.

It is so hard looking at you,
Without kissing you,
Without having you by my side,
Without being wrapped up in your arms.

My sorrow is consuming me,
Why can't you see that
I try to be so strong
But inside all I can do is cry.

Let me look you in the eyes
And read beyond your soul
Can't you see that I want you
And no-one else?

You cannot realize that
your place is safe in my heart
Nobody has ever been there
And will ever be while you're there.

Sometimes you're so out of reach,
At the same time so close to me.
Why is it so hard
To say everything I feel.

My days pass by too fast,
My time is fading away,
I can't change anymore
And leave you behind.

When I'm not around you,
I just don't know what to do
Who to be
Where to stop.

Don't let my tears fall through your hand
Don't let my life escape forever
Leave me where I can be me
Let me be with you

3 comentários:

Eduardo Escames disse...

It's beautiful.
You know...it's deep and it's "unique".

I like the way you deal with the words. They're...they're...beautifully chosen.

ACE CRI$ disse...

Well... I could swear it was a song. Untill you tell me that you wrote it.
I loved your intensity in the inspiration!
There's a suggestion to any musician or composer, for a great song. But, don't forget the copyrights, ok?!

;]

Kisses

Amoris disse...

You wrote that? Oh my God ... it's sooo beautiful!!

I'm very, very proud of you and for having such talented friend!!!

Congrats!!!