sábado, 11 de outubro de 2008

Hate and Love... Love and hate... what's that anyway?

I hate your insecurities
But at the same time I love the way you talk to me
I hate the fact that you run away from everything
But I desperately need you by my side everyday.

I love your eyes
But I hate when you don't look at me
I love when you kiss me
But why don't you do it more often?

I hate when we are alone and you change the subject
But I love when you smile at me
I hate when you tell me you're not ready
Do you think I am ready for you?

I love your hair
I've told you more than a hundred times...
I hate when you think you know more than I do
But at the same time I love when you ask me what to do

I hate that I love you...
I love to hate you...
I am so grateful that I know you
Just don't make me hate you more than you make me love you.