sexta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2008

... Into the light

I chased for troubles,
Something that hurt me too fast,
My broken heart has been bleeding,
From the pain you brought into my soul.

The storms have come and gone,
And I always wanted to find someone to blame.
It was a shame, because I never saw that
You would never dry the tears from my eyes.

I wanted to wash away all that I cried,
I was begging for help,
because I am used to have everything my way,
when I finally saw I was alone.

I spent my precious time,
With this foolish obsession,
This lonely temptation,
That closed my eyes for reality.

I was insane for your touch,
For believing I could be by your side,
Finally... I was able to recognize,
My love for you was just a part I played.

I felt my breath,
Every shade of color turned into blue,
I could look into the sky,
And see the light of a sunny day.

I promise to myself,
I'll see the real beauty
That a person has within,
Before everything goes down again.

You are still everywhere I am,
You keep looking at me at that special way,
But my heart tells me now...

I need to be here, but you can be there...
Far away from me.

0 comentários: