terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2008

Who are you?

Who are you?
Who drives me insane...
Who makes me wonder...
Who's out of my imagination...

Never will I get to know your name
Or ever see your face
Only if you finally show up
And tell me whatever I want to listen to...

Why do you do that to me?
Why do I have to concentrate?
Even though it's something that instigates me
I got to move on...

It simply suffocates me
Not knowing anything about you
How old you might be
What your name may be...

Are you somebody
Or just anybody?
It's part of your job now
To make me understand that...

Who are you?

Only time will tell...

1 comentários:

Eduardo Escames disse...

all we can do now is wait for the sun to blaze us all!

it's a metaphore.

well... i tried. Hehe.

Good Luck on your quest!

*hides behind a bush*