domingo, 19 de outubro de 2008

Leave me on standby...

What do you think about
Leaving me on standby?
Having me anytime you want...
Don't let me choose it.

What do you think about that?
When I get tired I'm not coming back
And it will be only your hand
To entertain you...

Don't let me cry...
Show me how I should not cry.
Standby on weekends...
Standby on weekdays.

I'm always last in your "To-Do" list
Switch everything on
Switch me off...
Maybe out of your life.
Forever.

You'll only be able to think about me
When you're alone in your bed.
I won't cry for you never again.

If you ever cry for me,
Think about the mondays and tuesdays...
Every single day you said no
And told me I had to go.

Standby for you...
Standby for everybody else.
If you can't have me whenever I want,
I can have anybody else at the time I need...

Anybody but you.

1 comentários:

Amoris disse...

Já falei que vc tem que escrever um livro de poemas! Muito lindo este!! Bem profundo, vc tem uma imaginação muuuito boa!! Parabéns!

Bjao