terça-feira, 3 de março de 2009

Time goes by...

I want it to happen...
Fast enough...
But it seems that the faster I want it to be...
The longer it takes.

I want you to know
It doesn't matter
How long it takes
I'll make you feel better than you've ever felt.

Call me confident,
Call me crazy,
But if I can't have you,
There's no other way around for me.

Time goes by...
Sometimes slower than I wish it would...
But time will run ... so much...
That I'll have your lips between mine.

Sooner than you think,
I'll just taste the sweetness of your kisses
And without hesitation,
You'll save me from my own senses...

I'm just ready for you...
Lift my spirits higher,
Take me into your arms,
And just make me incapable of escaping of you.

1 comentários:

Amoris disse...

Meeeeu, digo e repito ... vc PRECISA reunir todas essas poesias e escrever um livro!!! 100% support from me!!!!!

Bjokas