sexta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2008

All over again

What is this feeling
Rushing over my body
With no explanation
And no sense at all?

You were already mine
But you went away
Can't my heart understand
That there is no way?

Everytime I get next to you
It seems like it's not supposed to end
It feels so good inside of me
Why does this have to be?

I'm so blind,
so stupid, so ridiculous...
It's not enough what I've been through
Do you want any more of that?

I can't explain...
I can't have a rerun...
I can't tell you
How much I want you again.

I want to feel your body next to mine
I want to feel your kisses against my lips
Yeah, it's only been once
But God knows how I want it back.

Even if I could tell you,
I don't know what would it be
You could finally read this...

Read my mind...

Read my heart...

See how much I need you right now?
All over again?

1 comentários:

Amoris disse...

Meeeu, vc deveria fazer como a Carry Bradshaw e escrever um livro com todas essas poesias! Parabéns!!!