terça-feira, 2 de setembro de 2008

One-sided love

It's so easy,
So comfortable, so amazing
The way you made me feel
When you were around me.

I didn't have to hide from anyone
That you were special to me
And the fact that you still shine in my life
Whenever I'm not Ok.

Since the day I found out
That you were part of me
I couldn't live, I couldn't speak
I couldn't think, if it was not about you.

You were not only the music in me,
You were the soul, the spirit,
The shelter through the storm.

Even though we were together
For such little time,
It made me see
The beauty behind your smile.

I hoped that you would see
I was the only one supposed to be with you.
It would be as I had planned.

However, one-sided love doesn't work
And now I'm here, writing these words,
while you are out there...
Loving somebody else.

0 comentários: