domingo, 7 de setembro de 2008

Wherever you are...

Wherever you are, listen to my voice...
I'm screaming for love and yelling to the world to find somebody that makes me what I am.
Even if I can't have you, If I don't know you still...
I know you're somewhere waiting for me as I am for you.

Love is so complicated, and I don't understand why my heart has to cry for somebody that doesn't deserve it.
Even though I'm living my life, I just think about the moment it's you and me...
And nobody else to break us apart.

I can't break down now. I have to pick up the pieces from my heart.
Stop crying over a picture that will never come back.
Never have I wanted to feel what I'm feeling... I don't know what it is...
Somebody help me to figure it out.

God, listen to my claim... bring him to me
Wherever he is, whoever he is.

I'm so torn by the past, disappointed with life... so many shattered illusions,
Just made my whole life fail.

Above everything, just think of what it is to come... think about me
The way I dream about you.

No person has made me smile, or love as much as you did. The way I have fallen for you...
I just can't understand.

Wherever you are...
Take my hand...
Take me to your world...
Wherever you are.

1 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Cel!
vc realmente escreve muito bem. Tá bom que eu só posto aqui pra falar isso, mas vc podia fazer propaganda do seu blog!

Sério!

Acho que mais pessoas têm essa opinião e vc devia fazer um escar"cel"! xD Piada besta.

PS.: Inversion! You used inversion!
God, you're damn good.

Edu