sábado, 20 de setembro de 2008

The last chapter of a love story

I pretend that I don't see
Everything you do to me
Because I don't want to get hurt
And I don't want my heart to be broken.

Everybody tells me
That I should give up on you
That you're not good enough for me
That I deserve much better than you.

However, you are
An addiction to my heart
I wish I could just let you go
And live in peace.

Why do you do this to me
Why do you make my cry
Don't you know my heart
Lives only for you and no one else?

You don't think about what you do
You forget you are the wrong one
Everyday you break my heart
But you forget that you are inside of it.

When I finally see what's better
I know I'll change for good
And when you realize what you did
I'm so sorry, but it will be too late.

0 comentários: