sábado, 13 de setembro de 2008

I promise...

I promise that I'll always be with you
I promise that as long as I live I'll love you
I promise the sky is not the end
And we can go much further than that.
I promise we'll never get lost in the crowd
I promise you'll cry no more
I promise I'll never break your heart
And both of us together are the answer to everything.
I promise if we believe nothing is impossible
I promise time will not be a problem
I promise we'll make this world even better
And change who pulls us under.
I promise I'll turn to you
I promise I'll not fall
I promise my life to you
Stronger than ever, together forever.

1 comentários:

Eduardo Escames disse...

Hey!
A book! Write a book!

Not a story book, or a spiritual book, but, why don't you make a brand-new-style? Like "Learning English with poetry?"

I think you have "audience" for such a thing. xD

P.S.: não tem nada a ver, mas lembrei da música 'I promise' do Simple Plan.