sexta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2008

Forbidden love...

Forbidden love,
I wish we could be together,
I wish we were alike,
I wish we were from the same world.

You are forbidden to me,
but anyway, I want to have you,
I desire you,
I need you.

Although I can't understand you sometimes,
You make me love you
You make me despise you
You make me hate you at the same time I want to feel you.

I try to live my life
And put you behind
I can't...
It's just stronger than me.

Forbidden sometimes is even better...
However, not to me.
I want to feel true love,
Discover the real meaning behind it.

You're so different from everything I could've expected,
You got me trapped by your charm,
I'll never be able to spend my life with you,
but you'll always be a part of me.

I lie to myself,
Saying I don't feel the way I do,
You can't imagine how I do...
But now, nothing else can come out of me anymore.

0 comentários: