sexta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2008

Angel from above

Not long ago, we both took a chance,
Bbut everything changed in a glance,
One second you were there, the next you were gone
And I'll never stop feeling alone from now on.
I'm glad you told me, how you felt back then
Or else we would've never had this romance.
I wish you were here with me
Cheering on me, believing in this
But you're not here
And I'm all alone.
You are my angel who's watching from above
Life is not fair, I know that right now
You never deserved to end up this way
You're in my heart and that's where you'll be
Forever and ever, you'll never leave.
I loved you more than life itself
So why am I here and you're up above?
I blame myself over and over for this,
I think I could've done something
To stop you from going, to keep you here.
But now it's too late, to think about that.
I just want you to know, I think about you
Everyday of my life since that day.
Our love is eternal, so it's not the end.
We'll be together again one day.
Where there's no pain, no sorrow.
Just warm love and joy.

0 comentários: