sábado, 20 de setembro de 2008

My answer to you...

Who do you think you are
To act that way
To think that you can
Throw whatever you want onto my face.
I won't let you do that
'Cause you mean nothing to me
You're just another anybody
One of those people you try desperately to forget.
If I could, I'd never look into your face...
I just have to do it
Because I gotta be a pro...
Not because I'm still into you.
You are meaningless...
We don't even know each other properly
And you think you have the right
To say and do everything you do in front of me.
Go back to your position
Pretend I don't exist
I do what I want to do
And whatever I think you deserve.
I can laugh at you, because I want it
I can make you fall, because I like it
I can break you down, because I feel like doing it
I can do anything, because I know who I am.
You still don't mean a thing to me
But I want you to realize that
I can't stand you any longer
And this is my answer to you.

0 comentários: